7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,305 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love the wide range of hair products in Ulta. My go to product is the Chi brand hairspray. Leaves no tacky feeling.
Amazing service, always have what I need in stock. Friendly staff that is always happy to help.
I love the face the have a little bit of everything there and a nice mix of high end and drug store products! And the reward system is by far the best
Great store with a wide selection of everything. Always pleased with purchase.
Ulta is where I do all my beauty shopping! All of my products are high quality and I love the range of prices. Their staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Store is always clean. I love the rewards program.
Ulta Beauty is my favorite cosmetic shop for sure. Despite some things being a bit pricey, they do sell most of what I need. I go mostly for Shea Moisture and Deva Curl products and they're almost always in stock when I need them.
Ultra has everything you need in one place. I love to buy perfumes and straightener at Ultra
I love ulta for some highend makeup and how they have makeup you can find at like pharmacys lol since they have such a wide selection, i love buying my real technique brushes here which are Amazing! If i might add since ulta does have alot of BOGO %50 OFF and BOGO FREE deals which is when i get my brushes. Ulta also has 3free samples per purchase which is nice and i love that some of the locations have a benfit brow bar, my eyebrows always look SO nice when i go there
I love ulta, every time I go to one of their stores the staff is friendly and super helpful. I also love that I can test out any product I may be curious about before buying it. Just all together a great beauty store.
Great selection, coupons and employees. I love going into ulta and not feeling pressured to buy anything.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos