7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,521 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I've gone to ulta a few times but I really don't care for their products. Some of the stuff that is clearance or on sale is still a bit overpriced. I prefer to buy either online or at the mall or at the grocery store then at Ulta
I LOVE ULTA! The prices are great, the product selection is amazing, and I never leave there disappointed.
Ulta is probably my favorite place to buy all my makeup. They have a great combination of high end and drug store cosmetics, as well as hair and skin care products. The prices are fairly standard, but they occasionally have good sales as well.
Ulta has a great store and if there is not one near you you can order through their catalog. The merchandise is great quality and great value. The coupons really help you save on their already l0w prices.
Ulta is my favorite place to get my beauty products because they have a rather good points system for discounts and great sales. Every year in the spring and fall they do an Ulta 21 days of beauty sale. The products on sale are usually great and during that month you can even get a free brow job from the Benefit bar when purchasing on certain days during the sale. In addition Ulta carries both high end and drugstore products so you can easily cover all your bases.
Always has good deals! No matter what location employees always are willing to help a product that best suits me! Love the variety of products there. They have items in everyone's price range.
okay..... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Ulta. They have every product, every brand, anything. It is my favorite makeup store. I shop here quite often. Their staff is super helpful, and are willing to help you find whatever you are looking for. I will defintly shop here again. I would highly recommend!
I didn't like Ulta at first because they don't give samples like Sephora and so I never went there. When I found out they had a brow bar then I started going for that and ending up liking the store and their rewards program since you are rewarded in money to use at the store. Like Sephora, they never have enough employees but I love their brow bar
Products are expensive but they get you to come back with the coupons. I would prefer to not be leeward back with coupons but have a fair price from the start. The salons are nice
I buy Calvin Klein mascara at Ulta and i've used it for years. Great product, last a long time, wears well and its a great color. A little pricey but worth the money.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos