BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Arlette M.
Ulta is the makeup/ cosmetic store with the best rewards program! I love that they have drug store and high end products from beauty to hair and skin care. Even though they are a bit pricier than say Target, it makes up for it with the points that you get back and can use as discounts on anything in the store! My only complaint is that they don't carry all of the high end brands that Sephora has. Over all, I would recommend this store to anyone looking for beauty items!
Jennifer C.
I have just recently had my first ever experience with Ulta. While I do like that they have a wide variety of makeup and hair care, and that it is a range of higher end to drug store brands. I do feel that the difference between a store like Sephora and Ulta is the knowledge of the employees. I have only been once so maybe my experience would be different next time but for now I would have to say Ulta is great for a variety of prices and Sephora more for the knowledge.
Stefanie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What I love about Ulta is the amount of points you receive when you are a member and the perks associated with it. They have a decent line up of make up and skin care products but not at all does Ulta compare in this aspect to their competitor. What I can't find on Ulta, I can most definitely find at S....I knocked off a star for this reason. I wish they would become more affiliated with other companies and branch out. Nonetheless, they are still a great makeup store.
Melissa B.
I like going to Ulta. It has so many name brand names in one place and they have some awesome sales. I am part of their rewards program so I enjoy getting the coupons that accompany it. Right now I do not have an Ulta in the town we are stationed at. The closest one is 100 miles away, so everytime I have to go to Lubbock, TX I make sure I stop by and get what I need or am running low on. I know I can order online but I like having my merchandise right then and there.
Catherine Linette M.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I realy love this store! I love the fact that they sell drugstore/afordable products and also have high end products. So you have like everything you need. Also love that they have everything beauty related head to toe (literally hahaha). But what i love the most is their Ultimate rewards!!! I habe buy a lot, really a LOT, of things with my rewards. I love that you earn them with ANY purchase you make in store and online, also that they don't expired. Really ❤ ULTA.
Kristen m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my favorite place to shop for beauty products! They sell both high end and drugstore products. My favorite thing about Ulta is the rewards program. The points you earn turn into free money to spend. The points add up quickly and they have triple point days. I think the birthday give is very generous as well. I am a platinum member and received a $10 off coupon along with a full size Urban Decay eyeshadow. They have a great selection of hair care and makeup.
Hazel S.
Burlingame, CA
Love the fact that I can find affordable products. However, since the closest store closed about a couple years ago, I must drive farther in order to buy my products -that is if- I can find them because they are always out of stock of many of the promotional items. I love the rewards system tho, since I can turn my points into dollar-discounts ( unlike Sephora), but I must admit Sephora won my loyalty since they introduced flash shipping. Ulta must shake things up.
Miranda A.
Bryan, Tx
If a brand is available at both Sephora and Ulta, I will normally purchase it at Ulta because their rewards system is so much better. They have a different mix of brands available, including drugstore ones, which is nice. They tend to have a lot of sales going on. Unlike Sephora, you can't get samples of most stuff. The store is generally less well kept that Sephora (the NYX display always looks like a tornado went through it) but they make up for it in other ways.
iianna W.
Farmville, NC
Oysters it to end the night with my mom is so much for the first time I've ever seen the new season of my friends and I u have a good day today and I don't think so but I don't know what to do it all day today and I have to wait until the end of this week and I don't think so but I'm not sure if I was in a few hours of work and then you have to be in my room to be in the morning to you and the rest of my life is a great weekend in London and I have to do something
Zoe W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely love Ulta. The fact that I can get both my prestige brands and my drugstore brands all in one place is phenomenal. Though their prices on drugstore brands are a little more expensive than the drugstore counterparts, it is well worth it in the savings. Their rewards system is great. If you spend more than $450 in a calendar year, then you earn points 1.25 times faster and get better coupons in the mail. Also, their beauty services count towards points.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.