7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,278 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is one of my favorite make-up stores to go to. They have both drugstore and department store brand make-up. The employees are always super helpful in finding something that will work for you and your budget. The drugstore brand cosmetics are usually a little bit more expensive than had you went to Wal-Mart, but there's so much more to choose from at Ulta and you get help picking out the item best for you!
I can't say i have been going a lot there but definitely its a goood place to find make up, hair products and items, i can say pretty much like a drugstore but fancy and expensier, with good and expensive brands and maybe a dollar or two cheaper than sephora, not that big difference.
I love this store! It's so convenient I can get my high end and drugstore purchases all in one place.
I absolutely love shopping at ulta! The staff is exceptional and always take their time to help you find exactly what you need. I also love that they have reward systems that really benefit frequent shoppers. I would definitely recommend ulta to someone looking to get into more higher-end beauty products and looking for guidance in what to buy.
Ulta is a great one stop spot for all your beauty needs. I normally go when I need make up that the drug store doesn't sell.
Store is absolutely amazing! They gave a brow bar, hair salon, and tons of beauty products! Workers are always there for help and you can find drug store bands and high end brands at ulta! Also have a point system that you can rack up for free stuff!
They have a great selection of a lot of different products at reasonable prices. The store is laid out great so you can find things quickly and easily.
I love this store!! You can go here for everything you need. It ranges from high end products to drug store products. The service is great and everybody is so helpful! I would recommend shopping here to anybody who likes makeup!
I love Ulta. It was first experience in buying high-end makeup and I love that they carry both high-end and drugstore brands. The staff was helpful and helped me pick out colors for my skin tone and gave me advice about brands. I felt comfortable shopping there.
Love ulta! Especially for Clinique products and hair products! I can only get my hair stuff in store (Paul Mitchell's) instead of online which is a little frustrating but it is worth it. They have major sales, nice reward system and very affordable products! Definitely will continue to shop here!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos