BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jordan W.
The Ulta brow bar is AMAZING! They always do such a wonderful job with my brows. Recently I wanted a slightly more defined arch and they exceeded my expectations.
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
I love Ulta and I still can't believe that I discovered it just this year! I found so many great products here
Sierra S.
Hydro, OK
I love ultra for the same reasons I love sephora! Great high end/good quality makeup! My first purchase from ultra was my IT cosmetics powder contour pallet which I LOVE. The product is so buildable and blends very well on my skin! I also love that Ulta has drugstore products as well, and a big selection! I have bought my chi hair straightener from there and it's my go to! The employees are always so nice and helpful if you aren't sure on what to buy!
Aylen I.
Aurora, CO
Ulta is my go to when I need to buy anything from NYX or Maybelline and any other drug store product. I prefer buying it at Ulta to earn points !
Araceli O.
Sacramento, CA
I bought some foundation and makeup sponges during my last visit. I love this store I feel like I'm in wonder land everything I go in there.
Karen H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great product! Gives me just the right look without having a greasy feel or texture. Bedhead Manipulator is more expensive than I would usually pay but worth the price for all its benefits.
Kaitlyn Y.
Oceanside, CA
Ulta is life. I currently work at ulta and it's my favorite, I love how it's an all in one place you can go to , to get everything you need in one spot . Prices are good, and so are the rewards programs!
Sydney B.
Anderson, IN
I love Ulta! I personally prefer Ulta over Sephora because while Sephora offers only high-end makeup brands, Ulta offers drugstore and high-end which makes the trip convenient if you want to pick up a $5 lipstick from Maybelline and also your favorite $40 Too Faced foundation.
Maria P.
Naked Smoke eye pallet is amazing and got it here from ultra on sale for only 29 bucks instead of a huge amount like the regular price
Tiffany E.
Brooklyn, NY
I like shopping from Ulta because just like Sephora they have every beauty product you can think of. The only downfall is that there aren't as many locations, however they have a great online shipping system. I also find that they are typically cheaper than other vendors.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.