7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
The Ulta brow bar is AMAZING! They always do such a wonderful job with my brows. Recently I wanted a slightly more defined arch and they exceeded my expectations.
I love Ulta and I still can't believe that I discovered it just this year! I found so many great products here
I love ultra for the same reasons I love sephora! Great high end/good quality makeup! My first purchase from ultra was my IT cosmetics powder contour pallet which I LOVE. The product is so buildable and blends very well on my skin! I also love that Ulta has drugstore products as well, and a big selection! I have bought my chi hair straightener from there and it's my go to! The employees are always so nice and helpful if you aren't sure on what to buy!
Ulta is my go to when I need to buy anything from NYX or Maybelline and any other drug store product. I prefer buying it at Ulta to earn points !
I bought some foundation and makeup sponges during my last visit. I love this store I feel like I'm in wonder land everything I go in there.
Great product! Gives me just the right look without having a greasy feel or texture. Bedhead Manipulator is more expensive than I would usually pay but worth the price for all its benefits.
Ulta is life. I currently work at ulta and it's my favorite, I love how it's an all in one place you can go to , to get everything you need in one spot . Prices are good, and so are the rewards programs!
I love Ulta! I personally prefer Ulta over Sephora because while Sephora offers only high-end makeup brands, Ulta offers drugstore and high-end which makes the trip convenient if you want to pick up a $5 lipstick from Maybelline and also your favorite $40 Too Faced foundation.
Naked Smoke eye pallet is amazing and got it here from ultra on sale for only 29 bucks instead of a huge amount like the regular price
I like shopping from Ulta because just like Sephora they have every beauty product you can think of. The only downfall is that there aren't as many locations, however they have a great online shipping system. I also find that they are typically cheaper than other vendors.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos