7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,498 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love ulta and love their sales and coupons. I saved alot at one of their mega sales and got tonnes of good trendy products. good sales consultants, very helpful and knowledgeable. Would recommend the store to more people.
One of my favorite places to shop at! Has great products and an even better service! Would definitely go here again!
I go to ulta on a weekly basis, and never leave empty handed! I love it and will never stop going there
I love Ulta! It's a very non-intimidating place to go for beauty supplies. I normally go for just makeup, as it's one of the only places near me to get NYX products. I love the Ulta makeup brand as well. They have informed employees and a brow bar for a quick wax. It's a very good and convenient beauty store.
One of my all time favorite stores to go to!!! It is my one stop shop for all things hair, makeup, nails, skincare, you name it and they have it. They have both your everyday drugstore essentials and your high end, harder to find, products that you love to splurge on every once in a while. Great place!
Ulta is a great place to shop at. It has a great rewards system and I shop here all the time. I love how it has high end and drugstore brands. It has a huge price range. I'd definitely recommended ulta to anyone who loves makeup.
There are shadows are a good inexpensive alternate to my Lancome fix there is a great color selection whether I wish they lasted longer
Love my bare minerals! Great coverage! More importantly their primer ranks in my top 3 favorite primers.
Love this one-stop everything beauty shop! I do think it's pricey, but I love to shop their clearance section.
I absolutely love ulta's beauty blenders. They are SO much more effective then the beauty blender ones. They also are WAY cheaper. If I would change anything it would be that it comes in a plastic container for it to dry in. I would 100% recommend you purchase this item.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos