7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,320 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta always has what you want! They carry it cosmetics and it is the best. I mostly shop there. The experience was great the employees were super helpful. They have both expensive and affordable products
I love the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencil it's my to go for my brows. I love how soft and smooth it is, it's an easy application I like how the colors aren't to dark and they match perfectly . I wear a medium brown and it matches perfectly it doesn't look to drawn on it looks natural and it's long lasting. I can always find it at ulta.
Good mix of high/mid-end products and drug store variety. Attendants are usually helpful, but not as present as some other places. The points/rewards system is AWESOME! Also the salon being in store is convenient. Love getting my hair and nails done in store.
I went to Ulta to purchase a mascara from Bare Minerals I ran out of. They did not have this mascara so the sales person recommended a different one. She took what I wanted into consideration and I purchased the one she suggested. I was very happy with the product. I would recommend shopping here!
Love coming to ulta because they have higher end makeup and drugstore brand which is a plus.
I love love love Ulta. While I don't have a ton of money to spend on makeup I can go to ulta and walk around for hours and never get bored or manage to see everything. I will definitely be returning over and over again.
I love that Ulta has a mix of drug store and high end brands. It is my go-to place for makeup. I end up doing hauls often and ulta makes it super easy to earn rewards.
Tarte shape tape concealer was my most recent purchase from ulta. The concealer is awesome and the only one that does not crease. I do set it with a powder. You also have to blend it fast because it sets very quick.
I buy all my beauty products from Ulta, they have everything from drug store to high end, I like the point system and the coupons they always have!
I really like out Ulta offers high end cosmetics and drug store brands. That way you can really get a nice comparison before you buy. They also have a bunch of really good sales every month. I also love how they have a salon right inside, that way if you need a quick appointment and a new lipstick, it's a one stop shop!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos