7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,480 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love going to Ulta and shopping and finding lots of goodies. I have used the salon there also they are awesome and helpful. I buy my Hemp lotion there and hair product Ulta Redken Pillow proof blow dry Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing sea salt spray, Redken Stay High 18
Ulta is the only place I go to buy makeup from. They have a wide variety of brands and they even have their own brand which is great.
I love going to ulta because they carry both high end and drug store makeup. But the only thing I don't like is that they dont have makeup forever.
The staff is frendly ad helpful, they were willing to help me find items I was looking for and make recommendations based on my questions. The store was cleane owls were clear I was able to find the product I was looking for with ease.
Love ulta! It is such a fun store and has everything you need and want. It is always organized and clean. The people are nice and helpful to find what you need.
Ulta's stores have a great variety of beauty products for all budgets. They also carry styling tools & have in-store salon services as well, something that other similar stores don't have. One thing I don't like is that you can't really find someone to help you most of the time, at least at my local store. The rewards program is ok.
I have been shopping from Ulta in store, and online for years. The staff is always nice and helpful.
Like Ulta. I just like it because I don't have a sephora right next door. You can get most of your higher end brands here and the people are friendly, the store is easy to navigate and the prices are really based by brand so you should expect to pay as if you were buying off the brands website.
It doesn't carry as many brands and isn't as easy to shop as sephora. I shop there three to four times a year. The service is good and it's slightly harder to navigate. I love the liquid lipsticks I've purchased there. I will shop there's because it's easier to access than sephora,
Like how the store as everything specially hair products. Hair items blow dryers, flat iron, curling irons.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos