BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ana O.
Rahway
Not only is it affordable but it is great quality. The costumer service is great, I don't see much cons in this store. I shop there at least once a week and I'm never disappointed. Absolutely amazing. I will for sure shop here again. Great stuff!
Tessa P.
Grant, AL
I LOVE Ulta! They always have what I'm looking for, and their prices are so reasonable! They have such a wide selection of NYX products (and those are my favorite). I love their points program too, I feel like I'm making money by shopping there!!
Grace P.
Saint Charles, IL
Ulta is great because they offer amazing makeup or hair products that are good quality for not a lot of money. My favorite purchase ever is a hot tools curling iron it cost at least ten dollars cheaper than other stores. I will always shop there.
Halley L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live that Supra carries such a broad range of products, from ALL different price ranges. They have makeup, skincare, fragrance, etc. all in one place. I think they also have nice sales from time to time, and their rewards system is pretty good.
Anna Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has a great selection of low to high end beauty products. They have a great reward system too to help you earn free products. Only thing I don't love about ulta is their salon services ads overpriced and near double what you pay out in town.
Chelsea V.
Saint Louis, MO
OMGSH!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this store! They literally have everything you could think of from drugstore to high end brands!! I can't honestly say what my favorite purchase was, but no matter how broke you are you can find something in your budget!
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta because of their prices. They offer high end and low end products. They usually have sales and coupons going on. They have a wide selection of everything. And their stores are usually organized. It's easy to find what u r looking for.
Taylor M.
Evergreen, CO
I love shopping here. The Ulta product line is fantastic. Great quality makeup. I would not recommend coming here if you want to find a good color match of foundation. I shop here a lot. I would totally love if they sold more variety of products.
Melissa M.
Lutz, FL
The best part about shopping here is all the great affordable makeup all in one place instead of jumping from drugstore to drugstore and if you want to treat yourself with something special they even sell select brands of high end makeup as well!
Karrington L.
Springboro, OH
I love ulta! I go there for high end makeup and drugstore makeup. The also have hair products and a hair salon which i find very convenient. I come here very often. I also love the brushes they carry. I would definitely recommend shopping here!!!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?