BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Rynae M.
Harker Heights, TX
Love ULTA! I love all the different products and services they offer there. There is always someone that is there and ready to help you with whatever it maybe that you need.
Carla M.
Manteo, NC
Like Ulta. I just like it because I don't have a sephora right next door. You can get most of your higher end brands here and the people are friendly, the store is easy to navigate and the prices are really based by brand so you should expect to pay as if you were buying off the brands website.
Debbie H.
Rainier, OR
I love going to Ulta and shopping and finding lots of goodies. I have used the salon there also they are awesome and helpful. I buy my Hemp lotion there and hair product Ulta Redken Pillow proof blow dry Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing sea salt spray, Redken Stay High 18
Janeth A.
Merced
Like how the store as everything specially hair products. Hair items blow dryers, flat iron, curling irons.
Keira J.
Omaha, NE
I love going to ulta because they carry both high end and drug store makeup. But the only thing I don't like is that they dont have makeup forever.
Chidimma E.
Emeryville, CA
Ulta is a very nice store. It has variety of makeup you can find. Thru have the right products.
Danielle R.
Winona Lake, IN
Love ulta! It is such a fun store and has everything you need and want. It is always organized and clean. The people are nice and helpful to find what you need.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Always a great trip to this store with loads of helpful people. Love the products ulta carries there is always so much to look at and decide from can easily spend hours in there. Highly recommended a visit and the products.
Kristin B.
Mesa, AZ
I have been shopping from Ulta in store, and online for years. The staff is always nice and helpful.
Desiraee S.
From affordable to high end products I love this place such nice and friendly people that are more than happy to help you. I'm a regular here as should everyone should be, great place to shop!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.