7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,306 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
always has some sort of sale, and i really love ulta! wish there were more companies presented, though
Best store ever to make my makeup purchases, don't like that they mark up prices but they're always helpful
I love Ulta. They have both high end and drug store which is great. Also, I feel like they tend to have more sales then Sephora, like there 21 days of different things. I generally do purchase several things during these sales. Also, I will randomly get a 20% of prestige items coupon in the mail every so often. More often the Sephora.
Ulta is a great one-stop shopping location for makeup, as it carries a great variety of high-end and drugstore products and offers salon services ranging from hair cutting/dyeing to brow waxing. I can never walk out of there without purchasing at least three things! And they have a fantastic rewards program that is cheaper than Sephora's (although I still prefer Sephora's for the makeup expertise they can offer members). Fair warning though, customer service can vary widely from store to store, with some locations being much more helpful than others.
Ulta brand makeup is perfectly priced and competitive with high end products. I recently found their eye shadow primer and I completely love it! No more makeup crease!
I recently just got a home by an Ulta so I am there quite often. I love there sales and free gift promos and the amount of products they carry but the staff there is awful. They r always to busy with themselves to help a customer. It's awful
I say this company is pretty similar to sephora except they have a lot more skincare in my opinion and hair care and hair tools as well, they have a lot more then just makeup
Ulta beauty finishing spray kept my face on through the NYE celebrations while the defining and volumizing mascara made my lashes look great
I love Ulta. You can get any make up product you need there. They have all brands and its sorted by brand so its easy to find specific things. They also have their own products, I got a big makeup kit and loved it
i wish they cared more about their customers. recently ordered something from them it arrived broken, i waited three weeks for a replacement and had to call three times and speak to three different people to get it.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos