7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,496 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love more than Sephora. They have so many options and i love going in there. They have expensive, inexpensive, anything you could think of. I love Ulta!
You can find basically any beauty products here. I do not wear much makeup only lipsticks and mascaras. But recently I've been looking into eye brow makeup and Ulta has a great review on it. It seems pretty affordable and hope to purchase it soon!
Being that Ulta is a specifiied beauty and make-up store it makes finding specific things so much easier. The employees are very knowledgeable about different and new products. They are on the pricey side but offer many services such as makeovers.
I love Ulta. It's my go to store for beauty needs. The staff at my local Ulta is incredible.
Ultra has the best makeup s selection ever! From drug store to tarte it has everything a gold could ask for❤️
I love how Ulta has a drugstore side and high end side. It is very convenient when you need both types of products. However, i find that the employees are always rude and you are always on your own in the prestige section of the store. I also think the drugstore products are overpriced compared to Walmart and Target.
ulta has a lot of prodcuts and a nice store, I find it pretty comparable to sephora
My favorite part about Ulta is the workers! At the location I shop at, I appreciate the way the workers help me and guide me towards products that are close to what I am looking for! I also like that the workers are not pushy when trying to get you to buy a specific product.
Always great service and all products are even better. Especially the fragrance selection. To die for!
Ulta is one of my all time favorite stores!!! They have all of my must haves except for my Mac products!!! From my hair products to my lotions and perfumes, they have everything!!! I wish I could secretly live in an ulta!!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos