BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kara D.
Cincinnati, OH
Love more than Sephora. They have so many options and i love going in there. They have expensive, inexpensive, anything you could think of. I love Ulta!
Kayla H.
You can find basically any beauty products here. I do not wear much makeup only lipsticks and mascaras. But recently I've been looking into eye brow makeup and Ulta has a great review on it. It seems pretty affordable and hope to purchase it soon!
Hannah b.
Largo, FL
Being that Ulta is a specifiied beauty and make-up store it makes finding specific things so much easier. The employees are very knowledgeable about different and new products. They are on the pricey side but offer many services such as makeovers.
Natalie B.
I love Ulta. It's my go to store for beauty needs. The staff at my local Ulta is incredible.
Kyilee P.
Kuna ID
Ultra has the best makeup s selection ever! From drug store to tarte it has everything a gold could ask for❤️
courtney m.
I love how Ulta has a drugstore side and high end side. It is very convenient when you need both types of products. However, i find that the employees are always rude and you are always on your own in the prestige section of the store. I also think the drugstore products are overpriced compared to Walmart and Target.
Stefanie M.
lockport, NY
ulta has a lot of prodcuts and a nice store, I find it pretty comparable to sephora
Emma R.
Cincinnati, OH
My favorite part about Ulta is the workers! At the location I shop at, I appreciate the way the workers help me and guide me towards products that are close to what I am looking for! I also like that the workers are not pushy when trying to get you to buy a specific product.
Nova J.
Eugene
Always great service and all products are even better. Especially the fragrance selection. To die for!
Jennifer T.
Wewahitchka, FL
Ulta is one of my all time favorite stores!!! They have all of my must haves except for my Mac products!!! From my hair products to my lotions and perfumes, they have everything!!! I wish I could secretly live in an ulta!!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.