BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Stefanie M.
lockport, NY
ulta has a lot of prodcuts and a nice store, I find it pretty comparable to sephora
evie e.
Atlanta, GA
I love ulta and there is one right by my house. I have purchased countless products from here. From ulta I have bought a bronzer and countless haircare products. I LOVE ULTA. they are so helpful in store and I will most definitely shop there again.
Nova J.
Eugene
Always great service and all products are even better. Especially the fragrance selection. To die for!
Lisa C.
Dallas, GA
I only gave four stars because I feel like Ulta isn't as hands on as Sephora. Their stations with makeup remover, tissue, etc isn't very good. Sometimes the store feels a bit unorganized.
Malena M.
Hollywood, FL
Surely recomend it super pigmented and conmfy special the foundstion! Love it so much
Jenny F.
My favorite Ulta purchase latley has been Smashbox photo primer, I absolutely love it and recommend for all dkin types, it's smooth, not oily, and makeup just flows on.
Carrie H.
Lakeland, FL
Always a go to for drug store or high end products, love having one close especialy if my drug store has not restocked on a popular item you can always rely on ulta.
Amy L.
I buy this spray to get me between hair colors and it works like a charm to cover nasty greys! I am in love with this product!
Christel T.
Addison, IL
Ulta staff is always friendly and helpful, but I like them just a tad less than I like Sephora. Although they do have extremely great sales, they lack brands like Kat Von D and Makeup Forever. However, a plus is that they do carry more drugstore items in store and they have an amazing rewards system. All in all, great store!
Vanessa B.
Powder Springs, GA
Unlike sephora, ulta also carries drugstore products. So you can pick from higher end to more affordable drugstore products. They also have coupons and special deals certain weeks. If i had one a little closer to my house I would be in here 24/7
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.