7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,305 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
The service here is always awesome!! Love how they have all beauty products available and their employees are always very informed on them
I love Ulta. It is a perfect mix between Sephora and CVS/Rite Aid/ Walgreens. It has all the high end things you want and all the lower priced items you need. I also love their point system. Instead of getting points for tiny samples, you actually get cash back to use on ALL products. Yes, even the high end stuff. It is so great and when I can buy products here I always do so I can treat myself in the end.
I love ulta. They have everything from high end makeup lines to everyday drugstore brands! And they don't just have makeup! I can run there and get almost all of my beauty and hygienic needs!
I love my 2" Chi flat iron. It makes my hair silky and shiny quickly because of the extra large ceramic plates.
Great selection and helpful staff. Very laid back and never feel pressured to hurry up and buy something
Love ulta!! I've never had any problems with ulta, and I've been going there for years! I've bought so much stuff from ulta, and after trying new products out if they absolutely don't work on my skin or I just don't like them, I'll return them and they are always so kind to help me out! Love the girls at my ulta, they all pretty much know who I am.. lol because I'm there at least once a week! ♡
Great place to shop.. so many choices... only thing is they don't give samples
Love the birthday gifts and other items. It's cool that they have a salon in the back. What I don't appreciate is how some employees will try to push products on you. I like that they have both drug store and more luxury products
Love Ulta!! One of my favorites places to shop weather on a budget or looking for something high end!
This store is great for any type of product that you need I love how organized it is an easy to navigate that workers are great and kind and so helpful
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos