BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Nichole M.
Carpinteria, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
ABSOLUTLY LOVE SHOPPING AT ULTA! I LOVE GOING IN TO ULTA BECAUS THEY HAVE AFFORDABLE MAKEUP BRANDS SUCH AS NYX AND MAYBELLINE AND THEY ALSO HAVE HIGH END BRANDS LIKE URBAN DECAY AND TARTE! I LOVE GETTING THE MARIO BODESCU ROSE WATER! I STOCK UP EVERYTIME I GO IN TO THIS STORE!!!!!
Tal K.
W Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is the best store to purchase beauty products! They always have good sales and if you register to their reward program you get 3.5$ off anytime you buy for 15$ and up and getting point on every purchase . So it's really not worth it to buy at any other store.
Kassandra F.
I love the Ulta brand contour kit! It's my go to everyday for bronzer and highlight. It lasts all day and it's very affordable. Good quality. Not chalky at all. I highly recommend.
Sunnie C.
Picayune, MS
Ulta is a great place to bring your girlfriends for a day to shop and try on new makeup! Customer service is always great and they have everything you could possibly think of!
Abigail W.
Defuniak Springs, FL
love love love ulta. has everything i need from hair stuff to makeup to skin care. my favorite store
Liberth D.
Aventura, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

When I go to ulta I relax because I find everything. In December buy the hoola bronze of benefit and fascinates me. The hoola bronze of benefit is the best in the world, its texture, its color, its packaging, I love it. I recommend it with eyes closed and in ulta they have excellent prices and many promotions and sales
Lece R.
Porter, TX
Ulta is my number one store for higher end beauty products. The staff is amazing, always helpful and they know the products.
Taylor M.
Viroqua, WI
Ulta's beauty products are really nice, high quality, and just what I am looking for. The only thing I do not enjoy about my visits to Ulta is that I am able to look up what I am looking for, and find the same thing several dollars cheaper anywhere else. I still enjoy shopping here, just because of all the choices.
Bren L.
I absolutely LOVE Ulta. I used to be very apprehensive about Ulta (I was a loyal Sephora customer), but their amazing rewards program won me over. Ulta has a point system wherein you get points with every purchase and these points can be used towards anything in the store and online (even prestige brands).

Though Ulta staff are not very knowledgable or helpful, Ulta has a great variety of high and low end products and monthly coupons.

I go into Ulta maybe twice a month, but I online shop through Ulta about 3 times a month. They offer low cost shipping (or free usually at $35 or $50), a wider variety of brands.

Though I once had an issue with an online purchase (I was charged and received a shipping notification but my products never arrived), it was easily resolved by calling customer service. My products were re-shipped to me immediately.
Colombia B.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just like sephora, this place has everything I need! It's even better because i can find drugstore products. I've recently visited Ulta to restock on my makeup remover wipes.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?