7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,497 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
"This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for. This is most definitely my go-to make up store!"
I love their eyeliner. It never smudges for me. Love when they run their deal and I stock up for sure.
I love Ulta because they have everything I need right at my finger tips and the staff is always sweet!
ULTA is my favorite beauty store. They always have sales and can find products there the Cheapest. They also have free products with different types of purchases. If you shop there a lot you get $'s off.
Absolutely love the application of this product and the colors! Bought this product on a whim and wasn't sure if I would like it or not, but I actually love it so much I bought different a few different shades Would 100% recommend
they have everything i need, one stop shop and i love it from makeup to products and tools
The store itself is really nice where I live, some of the employees are great and others not so much. It's a great store though with so many products I wish I had the money to buy out the whole store, it's great really.
Originally being from Hawaii, I've never heard of ULTA until seeing online ads and blogs. When I finally got myself to an ULTA, I was like a kid in a candy store. It not only has high end brands but drugstore ones too. Theres a wider selection and much more deals that are super affordable. I frequent here more than I do Sephora now. They also have a point reward system and you get a freebie on your birthday which I'm looking forward too since my Birthday is soon and I've only had the rewards card for 5 months now.
I love it cosmetics from ulta! They have such a variety carrying this line and I have found it to be easiest to purchase from here.
there is so much products to chose from it may be overwhelming. The workers are always willing to give you suggestion of what would best match a product that you may be looking for, but they don't have. I have always enjoyed going in. I would recommend Ultra to everyone that has never been there before.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos