BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Carol L.
Pueblo, CO
Love this store, feel like a kid in a candy store. Tons of make up and hair care, can even get your hair done at some of the stores. Friendly staff and lots of samples you can try. Wish there was one in our city, I visit when I go to bigger towns.
Karrington L.
Springboro, OH
I love ulta! I go there for high end makeup and drugstore makeup. The also have hair products and a hair salon which i find very convenient. I come here very often. I also love the brushes they carry. I would definitely recommend shopping here!!!
Melissa M.
Lutz, FL
The best part about shopping here is all the great affordable makeup all in one place instead of jumping from drugstore to drugstore and if you want to treat yourself with something special they even sell select brands of high end makeup as well!
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
I love Ulta because of their prices. They offer high end and low end products. They usually have sales and coupons going on. They have a wide selection of everything. And their stores are usually organized. It's easy to find what u r looking for.
Grace P.
Saint Charles, IL
Ulta is great because they offer amazing makeup or hair products that are good quality for not a lot of money. My favorite purchase ever is a hot tools curling iron it cost at least ten dollars cheaper than other stores. I will always shop there.
Ana O.
Rahway
Not only is it affordable but it is great quality. The costumer service is great, I don't see much cons in this store. I shop there at least once a week and I'm never disappointed. Absolutely amazing. I will for sure shop here again. Great stuff!
Cristina R.
Hayward, CA
I love knowing that they offer everything from makeup to beauty products and even hair and body products. It's a fun experience walking in there even when I don't want to buy things I end up leaving hands full. I definitely will shop there again.
Lisa S.
Ikes Fork, WV
While Ulta has a wide variety of brands and products, the way the staff literally hovers over you is quite off putting. If I shop at Ulta, I do it online. Being constantly followed around and watched like I'm a shoplifter is rather uncomfortable.
JOYCE F.
Greenbrier, TN
OFFER GREAT DEALS AND NAME BRAND PRODUCTS AND HAVE SPEACIALS AND SALES AND CUSTOMER FRIENDLY IN STORE. ALSO GREAT WEB SITE TO USE FOR FINDING NEAT THINGS. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS WEB RETAILER TO USE FOR BEAUTY AND SKIN NEEDS. CHECK THEM OUT BE HAPPY
Angie O.
I love going to Ulta. There is a lot of different makeup to choose from and they also carry drugstore makeup along with other beauty products besides makeup. They also can do a makeover for you and you can get the right color foundations and etc.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.