7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,466 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Just stopped into the one in Monroe, La. It was clean and the people where friendly but I didn't make a purchase.
Ulta is like the beat of both worlds because you have high end products yet afotdable ones aswell. And the rewards point system for members is awsome.
I like the variety of products available in store. Prices are not always posted which is frustrating. Their sale signs don't always match the ad. Friendly service but I am on a budget so I need to see prices lisTed correctly and see clearance prices marked
I love Ulta. It has all the beauty essentials from makeup to hair products it has every thing. One of my favorite things is that ulta has both high end beauty products all well as the cheaper more affordable brands.
I love going to Ulta and seeing what I find. They usually have some sales going on. I also like the fact that they carry drugstore brands as well as prestige brands.
Always have a decent experience when I go to Ulta. Sometimes I wish there was a bit better selection there though. Other than that the customer service has always been generally decent. Good selection of drugstore makeup!
I love this store so much! I can always find exactly what I'm looking for. I love the price range of the items. I do not think the employees in my experience have been the most knowledgeable or helpful, but I know from watching makeup blogs what I'm looking for. I would still recommend this store to anyone. Mostly because it is so nice to be able to compare drug store brands to the more expensive brands.
Ulta is hit or miss. Sometimes they will have really amazing deals but usually it's on products that are out of season or didn't sell very well. The rewards program is nice because you get really money to spend on anything g, but the discounts cannot be used on everything -- mainly just drugstore products.
I love their eyeliner. It never smudges for me. Love when they run their deal and I stock up for sure.
Ulta is a great place to go for your go to beauty products. It has a incredible range of makeup brands and products. You can even get your eyebrows done at their beauty counter. I would highly recommend shopping here.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos