BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Amy B.
Whitesburg, KY
I absolutely adore Ulta! The location closest to me, in Pikeville, KY, has the friendliest staff and it's always a pleasure shopping in store. They have a wide variety of products, including drugstore products, which other high-end makeup stores do not offer. I recently found my favorite philosophy flavor in the 3-in-1 on sale for 12.00. The award program is an added perk and now that they are offering Origins skincare products I'm even more inclined to shop there. I just wish they would add Origins makeup to the store too, but overall Ulta is still a great place to shop for beauty products.
Danyel H.
Columbiana, AL
I love shopping at Ulta. You can find all prices of makeup and other product under one roof. I have purchased multiple NYX products and a few other brands as well.
Kaila T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love ulta! I love their rewards program because you get money off depending on how many points you have, and you get a free birthday gift. I love that they sell drug store make up because I can still buy my affordable makeup and get points for it.
Galilea G.
Camden, NJ
Skin products are great there and they have a lot of different brands. The prices are good for the products.
Michaela H.
Lit sis my absolute favorite makeup store! All of the employees are always so nice and are willing to help you find the perfect makeup .
Jill G.
Great sales, great products. I could spend hours in Ulta. I wish the sales consultants were a little more knowledgeable about the products. I am a makeup junkie and know a lot about makeup and they seem to just feed me generic line about "how great the product is". Regardless I can usually find what I'm looking for and they always have $3.50 of $15 coupons and sales on drug store brand products.
Shini M.
Toledo, OH
Always have a decent experience when I go to Ulta. Sometimes I wish there was a bit better selection there though. Other than that the customer service has always been generally decent. Good selection of drugstore makeup!
Tegan S.
Pasco, WA
I love the store and the versatility of products they sell from haircare, skincare, to high end and drugstore products. It is set up in a way that is easy to find what you are looking for which is helpful. The point system at Ulta has always been a con for me and is really something that i would love to see changed.
Arlene M.
I love ulta . I like that it has luxury and drugstore brands. It's not only makeup it has stuff like hair products , perfume and skin care. My favorite purchase was their Ulta box , it came with eye shadows , eyeliners , lipstick , and like an eyebrow kit. It's pretty great walking in their and knowing your going to spend a lot .
Coreen D.
Ortonville, MI
Great store-brand products and great prices on other brands. This is my go-to store that carries even my sometimes hard-to-find hair products.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.