7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,336 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
For christmas I purchased a naked eye shadow kit for my daughter. She loved it. I also got a 15 percent off which helped. I shop for most of my makeup there. Very clean and organized store you can find things easily. I would recommend shopping here.
I absolutely love shopping at Ulta! Everything I need for beauty care is all in one store and the selection is amazing. Staff is always willing to help!
My sister convinced me to give them a second chance. My first experience wasn't the best. Then I also got their rewards card and the app.
One of my favorite places to shop at! Has great products and an even better service! Would definitely go here again!
This store is great! All the employees are professional and will help with everything. They sell a great variety of thing for a one stop shopping trip. They have some things that are kinda pricey but they also sell drugstore products.
I love Ulta! It's a very non-intimidating place to go for beauty supplies. I normally go for just makeup, as it's one of the only places near me to get NYX products. I love the Ulta makeup brand as well. They have informed employees and a brow bar for a quick wax. It's a very good and convenient beauty store.
From drugstore to high end they got it all. Love this store especially their sales. They don't send out alot of emails of their sales so you definitely need to check the site
Ulta is a great place to shop at. It has a great rewards system and I shop here all the time. I love how it has high end and drugstore brands. It has a huge price range. I'd definitely recommended ulta to anyone who loves makeup.
Such an amazing store. Truly a good choice for any beauty products you need. I love going there and finding all my makeup products.
Love my bare minerals! Great coverage! More importantly their primer ranks in my top 3 favorite primers.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos