BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
I love Ulta more than I can say. They don't have the best, most experienced sales staff, but that's not really something that I need. What I love about them is their rewards program. If I can buy something at Ulta instead of another beauty store, I will. Ulta rewards you with points for your purchases . These points can them be redeemed for cash on any product (not services though). I get my facials there and my hair done there and am very pleased with all the experiences I have had with their services and the staff performing those services. They always have beauty steals, gifts with purchase, sample bags, and 3-5x points events that allow you to get the most for your money. If you get their credit card, you earn even more points for you purchases. If you spend enough money and become a platinum member there are some good benefits and early access deals that make it more worth it than, say, being a VIB Rouge at Sephora. Also, I really appreciate how there are drugstore and high end products under the same roof. Some days I want high-end, quality products and some days I want more bang for my buck by buying more products at drugstore prices. It is really nice to have that choice.
Brianna W.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love how every ULTA store is very well sized and very well stocked. They carry everything from drugstore to high end makeup and really make sure every makeup fanatic can afford makeup. Biggest problem? The stores are always busy while I'm there, which leaves the staff hard to find, but once I find a staff member, I've always received wonderful service.
Abbey H.
Crystal City, MO
Ulta carries great brands, and they're always good quality. I've always had great service, and the store is always clean and spread out. I also like how they sell highend and drug store products.
Teresa A.
I love Ulta. It's a great makeup store. I'm a platinum member and it really pays off. It makes you feel good when you can take money off!!
kylie n.
ulta is so amazing because you have drugstore makeup and higher up makeup to choose all there for you!
I go to Ulta A LOT. I find that the staff is super nice and helpful. The store is moderately organized.
Jennifer R.
Omaha, NE
Depending on which one you go to the people vary! Some are super helpful wanting to help you and find the best look and some are just trying to sell the product and get you out. I recently bought the wrong color concealer because they didn't have my color and I was told that the shade below it would work "just as well" it doesn't, it's too yellow and Light! They often seem to be over picked, but they do have great things when you can get them!
Lanie G.
Huntersville, NC
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ULTA!!!!!!! It is so easy to find everything that you need! just like sephora ultra has its own brand which is very nice for younger kids just starting to wear makeup. They also have a ton of brands for you to shop with! I highly recommend!!!!!
Valarie H.
Brighton, CO
Ulta carries great brands and variety for any kind of product. They always have specials or just a great deal in general. I usually go to ulta for most of my cosmetics.
Jessica C.
Topeka, KS
I like going to Ulta for my hair products. I feel like they always know what kind i should get. I use to get my hair cut at Ulta so it was nice to just get my hair cut and then get my shampoo and conditioner as well.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.