BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I absolutely love Ulta! They have great products, a wide range of hair care and make-up, they have great sales and the staff are normally really friendly and are very helpful with matching brands and finding what is best for you and what you need!
Taylor C.
Ulta is great! It carries everything from drug store to high-end products. It's always a pleasant experience going into any Ulta store, especially because they are not particularly packed like a Sephora. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Cheyenne R.
I go to Ulta whenever my Target doesn't have my colors of certain products in stock. Which is usually my Maybelline Fit Me Foundation and also my NYX micro brow pencil. The Ulta brand is also a brand I like to test out every now and again as well.
Tatiana R.
Fort Hood, TX
I love love love ulta! I go there at least a couple of times a month, I also love to shop on their website online. I love the beauty section and everyone is always so helpful if you need something. I would definitely recommend everyone shop there.
Aleshia L.
Apo, AP
Ulta is literally my favorite. Its my go to store for all my haircare products. They carry salon brands for almost half the price my salon does. Plus they have a clearance section which my salon also doesn't offer. Great for anyone who loves hair.
Carol L.
Pueblo, CO
Love this store, feel like a kid in a candy store. Tons of make up and hair care, can even get your hair done at some of the stores. Friendly staff and lots of samples you can try. Wish there was one in our city, I visit when I go to bigger towns.
Christen D.
Greenwood
Ulta is freaking amazing. It has everything you need from high end products to drug store makeup that you can get from walmart. Also, they have really great hair products! Every ulta I've been to has great customer service. I love everything ULTA!
Renata Y.
Modesto, CA
The product that I used before from Ulta was recently the NYX Lingerie. I love this product because it dried matte and it does not transfer off of my lips on to any liquid which is great. I can't wait to get more of the NYX Lingerie matte lippies.
Amanda H.
Roanoke, VA
Ultra has a wide arrange of beauty products. They carry a wide arrange of women's products as well as men's products that Walmart and Target do not carry. Ultra is my go to store for hair dryers and straighteners as well as my husbands beard oils.
Alina F.
Great store to find both high-end makeup, skincare and hair products and also drugstore products! Plus they always have great sales and coupons, the employees are super helpful and they have a great return policy if you don't love what you bought!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.