BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Natalie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I like the variety of high end and drugstore. The employees are usually very nice and I usually have a pleasant experience. I wish they carried more online brands in store. I love that I can use coupons here too! And their rewards system is amazing, I love that I actually get money to use instead of points to spend on tiny samples like Sephora.
Mishyla N.
Donnelly, ID
I love Ulta I like how they also have a drugstore items as well as high end. The workers are always willing to help you enter nice about it to
Samantha R.
Cleveland, NC
Ulta is a definite must! Using Ulta products are amazing. I've been there a good bit and it was definitely worth it!
Brittany G.
Whenever I am in search of a specific product, I head to Ulta and they almost never disappoint. They also frequently have good sales and coupons.
Vione B.
Frisco, TX
Just like Sephora, I thank god for Ulta everyday. One of the greats stores ever, because they have literally everything you can think of. From drug store makeup, to high end makeup, which is the greatest thing a girl could ask for.
Cortney K.
Utica, NY
I love shopping at Ulta. I signed up for a credit card and have received rewards from shopping there. They have a wide variety of products.
DeAna C.
Greeneville, TN
Oh, Ulta is amazing. I love walking in and seeing all the make up, they have everything a woman could want and need!!! My favorite purchase is the foundation i get that perfectly matches my skin tone!! I will always shop here!!
Danielle L.
Buffalo, NY
While Sephora is my number one for everything beauty, Ulta is definitely a close second. They have great sales, great coupons, and a much better range of high end and drug store products. There is something for everyone here! I especially enjoyed shopping on Ulta's website before the holidays in order to get all the ladies in my family nice bath and beauty products for Christmas. Sign up for their emails if you haven't already! They have flash sales all the time. :)
Jacqueline R.
I love the way they set up the store. It has drugstore makeup and high end makeup. I would recommend it. I love that you can get you're eyebrows dobe there too.
Ciera M.
Harker Hts, TX
Only makeup store in my town but I do love it. I like that we still have an affordable area will having high end products. The girls are always friendly and helpful. I love cashing my points in and have been a platinum member for years.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.