7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,287 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I absolutely love Ulta!!! They have such an amazing selection of quality brands, both affordable and "luxury". The employees are always so helpful. Also love their great promos!! And if something doesn't work, returns and exchanges are simple. Plus, their birthday gifts each year are fabulous!
Great sales, great products. I could spend hours in Ulta. I wish the sales consultants were a little more knowledgeable about the products. I am a makeup junkie and know a lot about makeup and they seem to just feed me generic line about "how great the product is". Regardless I can usually find what I'm looking for and they always have $3.50 of $15 coupons and sales on drug store brand products.
I love how ulta also has drugstore makeup so it makes it easy to go there to pick up a high end product as well as a drugstore product ! It's sooo convenient
I love the store and the versatility of products they sell from haircare, skincare, to high end and drugstore products. It is set up in a way that is easy to find what you are looking for which is helpful. The point system at Ulta has always been a con for me and is really something that i would love to see changed.
I love Ulta. I now prefer it to Sephora. They have beauty steals on prestige brands of makeup and they have coupons for drugstore brands. I think they offer a great selection and I think their rewards program is better than Sephora's.
Great store-brand products and great prices on other brands. This is my go-to store that carries even my sometimes hard-to-find hair products.
The Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette was nice, but some shades were not practical.
I love the brands of make-up available at Ulta. A little overpriced for my budget, but when I have extra money I love to go there
Cant go wrong with shopping at Ulta! It has both drug store and high end make up all in one place. They also have a lot of professional hair care products. Ulta is defiantly a one stop place for all beauty (like they advertise). My most favorite thing about Ulta, is the point perks. I get so much money back when i shop there! Also they have awesome coupons and sales which you can't get at Sephora.
Ultra has all my bare minerals products in stock always! I love that I can get any of these products and all the tools to go with it. Brushes, cleanser, facial products etc. I'll never go anywhere Else for beauty products Ulta has it all!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos