BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Caroline P.
I always get my eyebrows done at The Brow Bar at Ulta and i could not ask for better customer service and better looking brows! All of the staff is always so friendly and very knowledgable on the products that they have in stock at specific times.
Liliana V.
Monrovia, CA
Thank you to the founders for having ULTA! I can alway come here for small purchases such as cotton pads to high end makeup. This happens to be where I am 24/7. One of the cons is that they don't have Kat Von D. Either way I am always coming back.
Hazhel C.
Corona, CA
I enjoy shopping at Ulta. I usually do it online since I didn't really get great service at the actual store. I do like that they offer several discounts so I make sure I use it. I wish that Ulta reps are more knowledgeable with brands they carry.
Niariah F.
Birmingham
Ulta is so great for makeup and beauty products. I love that they have everything from inexpensive drugstore products all the way to the high-end luxury brands! You can go in and find whatever you're looking for and the staff is more than helpful.
Matthew W.
Frankfort, IN
I wear eye liner every day. Urban Decay's perversion eye liner works so well for me! It goes on easily, it's not too pricey AND it'd DARK. I'm constantly struggling to find eye liner dark enough to suit my wants and needs and this works perfectly!
Madison K.
The staff is never helpful most times there quite rude , 9 of 10 things are never priced in the store , demos are filthy most stores are dirty however they carry the brands I like n I like their rewards program a lot better then competitive stores
Alina F.
Great store to find both high-end makeup, skincare and hair products and also drugstore products! Plus they always have great sales and coupons, the employees are super helpful and they have a great return policy if you don't love what you bought!
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I absolutely love Ulta! They have great products, a wide range of hair care and make-up, they have great sales and the staff are normally really friendly and are very helpful with matching brands and finding what is best for you and what you need!
Carol L.
Pueblo, CO
Love this store, feel like a kid in a candy store. Tons of make up and hair care, can even get your hair done at some of the stores. Friendly staff and lots of samples you can try. Wish there was one in our city, I visit when I go to bigger towns.
Taylor C.
Ulta is great! It carries everything from drug store to high-end products. It's always a pleasant experience going into any Ulta store, especially because they are not particularly packed like a Sephora. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.