7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I always get my eyebrows done at The Brow Bar at Ulta and i could not ask for better customer service and better looking brows! All of the staff is always so friendly and very knowledgable on the products that they have in stock at specific times.
Thank you to the founders for having ULTA! I can alway come here for small purchases such as cotton pads to high end makeup. This happens to be where I am 24/7. One of the cons is that they don't have Kat Von D. Either way I am always coming back.
I enjoy shopping at Ulta. I usually do it online since I didn't really get great service at the actual store. I do like that they offer several discounts so I make sure I use it. I wish that Ulta reps are more knowledgeable with brands they carry.
Ulta is so great for makeup and beauty products. I love that they have everything from inexpensive drugstore products all the way to the high-end luxury brands! You can go in and find whatever you're looking for and the staff is more than helpful.
I wear eye liner every day. Urban Decay's perversion eye liner works so well for me! It goes on easily, it's not too pricey AND it'd DARK. I'm constantly struggling to find eye liner dark enough to suit my wants and needs and this works perfectly!
The staff is never helpful most times there quite rude , 9 of 10 things are never priced in the store , demos are filthy most stores are dirty however they carry the brands I like n I like their rewards program a lot better then competitive stores
Great store to find both high-end makeup, skincare and hair products and also drugstore products! Plus they always have great sales and coupons, the employees are super helpful and they have a great return policy if you don't love what you bought!
I absolutely love Ulta! They have great products, a wide range of hair care and make-up, they have great sales and the staff are normally really friendly and are very helpful with matching brands and finding what is best for you and what you need!
Love this store, feel like a kid in a candy store. Tons of make up and hair care, can even get your hair done at some of the stores. Friendly staff and lots of samples you can try. Wish there was one in our city, I visit when I go to bigger towns.
Ulta is great! It carries everything from drug store to high-end products. It's always a pleasant experience going into any Ulta store, especially because they are not particularly packed like a Sephora. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos