7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,413 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love Ulta! Love the quality and the price is affordable. The products last and they are worth the money.
I love Ulta so much it is priced very well for being a makeup store will come back there soon for sure!!!
High quality products you can find any type of makeup, hair products anything I have the reward card and the discount it's amazing
Ulta is my favorite makeup store they carry a wide variety of many cosmetic brands as well as hair care from high end to low end products there's something for everyone
Ulta is where I like to shop for all my Urban Decay Naked3 Palettes. I always find great deals and shop there a couple times a month. UIta has a large perfume display with all the top brands. I also like their beauty assistance. So far they have always been helpful an knowledgeable.
The store is a semi- cheaper alternative to Sephora and combines both high and low end products. I enjoy the gift sets they do around christmas but other then that I don't really go there. I prefer the loyalty programs and the over experience of sephora.
I like the variety of both high end and drugstore makeup and their sales but I wish they had drugstore brand testers especially for the foundations.
I've used many Ulta brand makeup and skincare and I love every one of them. You get the high end makeup for a lower price since it's Ulta brand. I absolutely LOVE their doubly duty wet or dry foundation. It goes on smooth and lasts all day
Ulta offers a lot of different products and services. Did you know that most locations have a salon inside them!? They offer higher end brands and more affordable brands that you can find in your local drugstore. Most of the time, I find the drugstore products cheaper in ulta! It's great
Love this store! Honestly makes me feel so at home. Love being able to swatch so many things. There isnt much to hate! My favorite purchase was an eyeliner. It was honestly such a good one. I will for sure shop at Ulta again!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos