7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
The store is a semi- cheaper alternative to Sephora and combines both high and low end products. I enjoy the gift sets they do around christmas but other then that I don't really go there. I prefer the loyalty programs and the over experience of sephora.
I've bought urban decay eyeshadow at sephora before. I have also purchased perfume there as well. I've never had a bad experience and anytime I was unsure about perfume the employees gave me a sample to try of it.
I've used many Ulta brand makeup and skincare and I love every one of them. You get the high end makeup for a lower price since it's Ulta brand. I absolutely LOVE their doubly duty wet or dry foundation. It goes on smooth and lasts all day
What's not to love about Ulta? Great displays, beautiful lighting and beauty products as far as the eye can see! I love their customer loyalty program and sales. Highly recommend!
Love this store! Honestly makes me feel so at home. Love being able to swatch so many things. There isnt much to hate! My favorite purchase was an eyeliner. It was honestly such a good one. I will for sure shop at Ulta again!
I love Ulta! It's similar to Sephora but with the addition of drugstore products! Also, there is always some sale or coupon available (so awesome.) Also, their salon services are pretty great, too.
I love the selection of makeup and beauty products! I can usually find my go to products and get to find the latest makeup trends.
Ulta is my other go to for makeup shopping I love the mix of affordable drugstore makeup with high end products
Ulta is my go to shop for literally EVERYTHING beauty. I love that they has drug store brands as well as high end products. All of my skincare products are purchased there and it is the ONLY salon I go to.
I've worked here for over a year and I am addicted! My go to beauty spot for sure!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos