7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,370 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
The store is a semi- cheaper alternative to Sephora and combines both high and low end products. I enjoy the gift sets they do around christmas but other then that I don't really go there. I prefer the loyalty programs and the over experience of sephora.
I've gotten many products from here and I love them all. The one item I did purchase for the first time here is Poo-Pourri. This spray works really well and makes everything better, I recommend everyone getting this
I've used many Ulta brand makeup and skincare and I love every one of them. You get the high end makeup for a lower price since it's Ulta brand. I absolutely LOVE their doubly duty wet or dry foundation. It goes on smooth and lasts all day
Love this shop and all it has and all the great service it entails! Workers are always so helpful
Love this store! Honestly makes me feel so at home. Love being able to swatch so many things. There isnt much to hate! My favorite purchase was an eyeliner. It was honestly such a good one. I will for sure shop at Ulta again!
I love Ulta! I feel like a kid in a toy store when I go shopping! My favorite purchase ever is the urban decay products. You have to be careful though before you know it you have spent more than what you had planned
I love the selection of makeup and beauty products! I can usually find my go to products and get to find the latest makeup trends.
I love Ulta. The rewards program, the deals, the atmosphere, the prices. I'm in love with everything about it. Always browsing the app to see what's new and if I need to pop in!
Ulta is my go to shop for literally EVERYTHING beauty. I love that they has drug store brands as well as high end products. All of my skincare products are purchased there and it is the ONLY salon I go to.
I love Ulta because everything is one place. Ulta employees are really knowledgable and they give great advice to help you find something in your price point and works for your needs. I love their in-depth salon haircare section the best.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos