BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Gabi M.
Dude, I work here. It's lit. We're all nice, and we actually know some people are endorsed by the gods, so me have normal prices makeup too.
Aryn L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is probably my favorite beauty store. They have the ultimate selection from drugstore makeup products to higher end brands like Anastasia Beverly Hills. Awesome selection of skincare and hair products as well.

I can't speak for other locations, however my local store is generally well stocked, and appropriately staffed with friendly employees.
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta! But what I love most is the Ulta actually makes my favorite cool toned bronzer! It's truly the only one I'll buy and it's only $10!
rachel W.
Knoxville, TN
LOVE THE DRUGSTORE VS HIGH END BOTH IN THE SAME STORE AND ALSO AWESOME POINT SYSTEM. ALL THE BEST HAIR PRODUCTS
Courtney V.
Warsaw, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm new to Ulta, but i have quickly fallen in love with the store! They have tons of beauty products of all brands, luxury and drugstore. The prices are a little high, but they routinely do killer sales, which I love! I also like their reward program, which I'm also a member of!
Lindsey F.
Cleves, OH
Much like Sephora, Ulta is a great choice if you want to have access to top cosmetic brands. It's actually really nice that they also carry drugstore brands [especially a great selection of NYX], but I do wish there were testers set up for these brands as well. Anyway, for the most part, I'm able to swoop in and get what I need, and it's really nice that they have such a comprehensive selection of high-end haircare products as well. My favorite thing about Ulta is there SALES and promotions. Unlike Sephora that offers semi-annual 20% off promotions, Ulta frequently offers special bonus gifts as well as BOGO, featured items, and not to mention, cash rewards with your Ulta card. While they do not carry several brands I have to travel elsewhere for, I'm generally quite happy with the selection.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Ulta because they have high end beauty brands as well as some great drugstore beauty brands. They also have a "beauty supply" section with tons of hair and nail products. It's a great one stop shop for all things beauty related. I knocked a star off for their coupon system, as they more than often exclude the "premium" brands from all of their coupons and special offers.
Destiny R.
Schiller Park, IL
I absolutely love the tea tree oil face wash that I picked up at ulta, always leaves my face nice and freshed and gives it a minty feeling. Highly recommend for people who have problems with acne also has helped cleared up my skin a lot.
Skyler W.
Owensboro, KY
Love love love ulta. So many coupons and sales all the time. I can get all my favorite brands in this happy environment. I love that they carry both high end and drugstore brands. I can always find something to fit my budget. Their reward point system is great too!
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is incredible. I think their point/reward system is the best! One point for every dollar. While spending all that money a year on products it helps to know you get something back. They always give out samples also which I love!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.