7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,306 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
LOVE, LOVE, the foundation, eye shadow, and mascara. The foundation is light and airy. It is almost like not wearing any.
I love Ulta I like how they also have a drugstore items as well as high end. The workers are always willing to help you enter nice about it to
Purchased the shea moisture primer from here and I absolutely love it. It smells a little weird but it doesn't. other me.
Whenever I am in search of a specific product, I head to Ulta and they almost never disappoint. They also frequently have good sales and coupons.
I'm not fond of the staff or refund policy. They don't stand by their products. I don't get personal attention there. Staff isn't friendly.
I love shopping at Ulta. I signed up for a credit card and have received rewards from shopping there. They have a wide variety of products.
I go to Ulta quite often! As someone who visits the store a lot and uses the products from the brand I would definitely recommend them. They have a large selection and great employees! They also have affordable prices!
While Sephora is my number one for everything beauty, Ulta is definitely a close second. They have great sales, great coupons, and a much better range of high end and drug store products. There is something for everyone here! I especially enjoyed shopping on Ulta's website before the holidays in order to get all the ladies in my family nice bath and beauty products for Christmas. Sign up for their emails if you haven't already! They have flash sales all the time. :)
Ulta is your one stop shop from high end to drug store and everything in between. If you can't find what you're looking for here then it probably doesn't exist.
Only makeup store in my town but I do love it. I like that we still have an affordable area will having high end products. The girls are always friendly and helpful. I love cashing my points in and have been a platinum member for years.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos