7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,440 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
The ladies at Ulta helped me discover the best make-up for the look I wanted to achieve. They also showed me how to apply the make-up properly, and they provided my husband with all of the product information so he could surprise me for Christmas! The brow bar also does the best job with eyebrow shaping and waxing.
This is like a 2nd sephora but they have everything you can possibly think of. I like ulta they have miniature everhthing here.
I love how helpful they are I love the products of Carry I love the displayed the very friendly love the storm
Their ulta brand plump mascara is amaizing. Leaves my eyelashes looking great and plump. It's good for both volume and length.
A product i've used from ulta that i absolutely love is the Modern Renasants eyeshadow pallet by anastasia. I recieved this about a week ago and i use it pretty much every time i go out. The orangey, pink, brown tones i fell in love with. I didn't no how i would like the orange but it really makes my brown eyes pop. They're extremely pigmented and the color lasts and stays beautiful all night.
I love Ulta. It's one of my favorite beauty supply stores - they carry the best products and are reasonably priced.
One of my favorite brands, is great, all its products are super luxury and excellent quality. I definitely recommend it to my friends, they love it, my mother loves it, and my cousins die for their products, they are definitely in love with this brand. The products I used are incredible. I love it
I don't know a whole, whole lot about beauty products but the staff at my Ulta are very friendly and informative in addition to the well put together and organized set up they have. With that being said, I always leave with what I'm looking for.
I've went into ulta twice so far we just finally got one in my area. When I went in the first time I was in heaven I'm just really getting into makeup. I've always used foundation, powder and mascara but I've never gotten into contouring, eyebrows, highlighting or eye shadow but now I'm getting in to all of that. So I went in to pick up some new products. When starting out I feel like you go threw trail and error you have to find what works best for you just because someone else loves it doesn't mean you will, everyone's skin is different. Anyway my first trip in employees were super friendly and I picked up a few things. My second time in my husband was taking me Christmas shopping. He gave me a budget of 400$. They were out of most of the products on my list I only ended up spending 100$. So I was a little disappointed but it's still a great store and It's new and it was around Christmas time so I can't hold that against them. I'm sure I'll be a new loyal customer.
I registered on ulta website because there is a big rewards for all your purchases you earn points . Some items are pricy but overall the quality is really great , I would definitely be buying more and I would highly recommend it
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos