BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kylia M.
Ulta is great place to shop if you are looking for high end products but also affordable drugstore products. I would recommend shopping here to everyone. The customer service was great however the workers weren't to helpful with the affordable brands. There's not many testers for the affordable brands so you may have to guess the shade you really want or need.
Carol B.
Olympia, WA
I love Ulta. They give points for purchases and you can earn rewards. I always check ulta for NYX makeup sales. The associates are so nice.
Carla C.
Las cruces , NM
I don't really ship high end make up because I'm a mother and I can't afford all that expensive stuff. When I do have some extra for myself I shop here and my experience is always the same very sweet girls very helpful.
Kim M.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have an Ulta near my house, and I always go here to buy makeup for my daughter! I wish they did not wear so much makeup, and they looked more natural, but they are usually very kind and helpful. It's an extra bonus when you get a 20% off coupon!
Virginia C.
I love the ULTA products. Great price for makeup and great products. I have used the blush, mascara and face powder.
Sharon B.
Richmond, VA
I normally used another product but smashbox is def now my favorite ! I'm 45 yrs old and I feel as if my face look younger . No caking , last all day .
Lendcy T.
Independence, MO
The workers are actually helpful. I don't feel judged when I walk in unlike other makeup stores. The workers always help me find the best products within any price range!!
Megan G.
Riverton, NJ
I love Ulta because they have a great balance between drugstore and high end makeup. There are always coupons out for Ulta, and they also have a great rewards program in which you accumulate points for your purchases. These points turn into redeemable money. I would definitely recommend this store to anyone!
Rachel R.
Columbus, OH
I enjoy Ulta for carrying more everyday and affordable brands than Sephora. Ulta is where I would go to get stocking stuffers and gifts for the makeup maven on a budget. They still carry a wide variety of quality name brand products as well, a leap above the drugstore and mass retailers.
Alexandra D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Ulta is an even better version of Sephora! I can get my hair done there, they have every beauty tool/item I could possibly ever need, and their coupons save me tons of money!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.