7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
If you side up for rewards with ultra oh are not missing out. Ulta has everything you could ever need. Whether it be makeup, skincare, haircare, nail care, eyebrow care, etc. you name it they've got it. Always clean and friendly and never a problem
Who doesn't love this store??? I live in a small town and Ulta is pretty much the only go-to place for makeup, skin care and hair products. They have a wide selection of just about everything, and they usually have pretty great deals and sales too.
I've used there face primer.. not knowing what the out come was of this matte product I was skeptical but after seeing the difference between no primer and primer I completely fell in love with it.. it very cost savy not to much for a great product
LOVE their brand of beauty products. Not expensive at all and very good quality. I shop there all the time and I'm never disappointed. Needs to be a little more organized. I would definitely recommend shopping here. Most.l beauty products are here.
i usually come here whenever i have coupons on their non prestige products and also i come here for some products that they don't have in sephora. the nice part of this store is that its drug store and high ends products. so there is no guiltiness.
Great store from high end to drug store brands. Huge selection and knowledgeable staff. However, I did have to ask for help before anyone even acknowledged that I was in the store. They also have a large amount of trial size products, which I love.
LOVEEE ulta. their rewards program is much better than sephoras in my opinion. i love how they have the higher brand makeups and still have drugstore. my only complaint is the employees are just awful. i think ive had one pleasant experience there.
I never leave the store empty handed! It's my go to for affordable essentials like my dry shampoo and cotton pads. There always seems to be a store close by, which means I always find myself there! I never get buyers remorse after shopping at Ulta!
Ulta is fantastic. They have literally every product for face/hair and then some. The associate that helped me was beyond nice and helped me search all over the store for an eyelash curler replacement sponge thing! Plan on being a regular customer!
I love this store because you can find high end products and drug store ones as well. It's your destination for all things beauty. The staff is really friendly. They offer a lot of help when you need it finishing somethings. It's always a pleasure.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos