7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,275 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
you can always get a deal here, there is almost always coupons and available and you get points back to spend on the products that you want to buy I just recently got a MasterCard for here and already have $50 cash back to spend just by earning points
Ulta is my absolute favorite store! They don't have as many products as Sephora, but they have pretty much everything you'll need. They also have a lot of discount/sales. I wish they offered samples of products though
I love that ulta has drugstore cosmetics also so its like a one stop shop. Great sales and rewards system.
Ulta is by far my favorite beauty store. They have such a wide selection of products. I shop here quite often and I've had a membership for years. They have really good sales and I definitely recommend shopping here.
This store is a magical land of make up and nail polish. I could get lost in the store in Poughkeepsie.... there are great products for EXCELLENT prices, and I usual find everything I need plus more during any given trip. Highly recommend a trip to one of these stores.
I ABSOLUTELY love shopping at Ulta because you get the same high -end makeup brands but for a little less money. Its like being a kid in a candy store and each staff member really knows what their talking about.
Typically love shopping here during sales. I enjoy the mix of everything from drugstore to high end products
Ultra is an amazing Beauty product store I wish one was closer to me but when I actually get to one I find every beauty product I am looking for . My favorite product ever that I purchased would be my Hair Curling Wand ! I absolutely love how it curls my hair in the matter or seconds I highly recommend this store for any of your beauty needs :)
Great selection of beauty products, and they have a great points reward system. So for those of us who love to buy beauty supplies we get a little something extra with the points !
When I walk into ulta I don't get a comfortable feeling and I always have an issue trying to get people to help me. The store is very well organized but I don't get the help that I need. I feel that they need more people on the floor for customer service, etc.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos