7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,388 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Lovey local Ulta Store. The staff is friendly and always willing to help and the store is always clean and organized.
I love Ulta for how many products they carry and the wide variety there is. I never feel welcomed when I come here though.
I love going to ulta to get the products I need because I know I can compare them with cheaper products because they have a whole space dedicated to drug store brands which comes in handy with how much I spend , I love it
I ordered some cosmetics for my daughter. I ordered it online since i couldn't get out. I placed my order and by the next day it was in the mail. They made sure i knew where it was at all times. Very impressed
Awesome store with a large selection of beauty and skin care supplies and products. Employees are kind and helpful. More locations near me than Sephora. They don't have as many products as Sephora but make up for it with easy access. Very comfortable and clean.
Ulta is such a great company. I love that I can shop for higher end products as well as drugstore products all in the same place. They have good sales, a huge array of products, and basically everything in one site. I also love shopping in the store. I like to try things out on my face before I buy. Especially foundation and powders. Its hard to gague which shades will work for me. So I can get my fave stila stuff and nyx or cover girl all in one swoop.
Ulta is my favorite store for beauty, skin care, and hair! They always have great sales. The employees are always trying to help the moment you walk in. There is usually some type of sale or coupon going on.
I love this store. Every time I walk in it feels like heaven. They cater to every look with a wide variety of products for all different price ranges.
It's a beautiful store the presentation is amazing. I feel though it does not give enough product. It is basically half drugstore half salon and in my opinion a little less then half high end in products. It would be amazing if presentation of store could improve. Obter than that the service and products are still great
I recently purchased the Too Faced Unicorn Tears lipstick. It is AMAZING. I love the color, the glitter, and how long-lasting the wear is! It is probably my favorite lipstick yet!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos