7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,484 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is amazing! I love how they sell anything from Nyx cosmetics to Anastasia Beverly Hills cosmetics! They have almost anything you could need. I choose to shop at Ulta when I need both high end makeup and drugstore makeup! Or even when I'm in need of shampoo I always run to Ulta to grab the Redkin frizz dismiss. I also love that Ulta always has sales or a couple dollars off your purchase!
This is my go to beauty store. Definitely more reasonably priced then some other stores. Sometimes doesn't have everything I am looking for but that doesn't effect my opinion of them. Definitely would recommend.
Has variety of products, including different brands. Prices are affordable, it has drug store brands and high end brands.
I love Ulta! It's pretty much a one-stop shop for all my beauty needs, and I love that they sell brands like CoverGirl and Garner, in addition to the more premium, fancier brands. I also love their Ulta branded line of cosmetics, especially the eyeshadows.
I love Ulta I go there sometimes because some of there products are cheaper there than at Sephora. They also have A LOT of sales and great deals
Products are super expensive. However, the products are usually worth the price. There are some that are kind of questionable. I found that I love the eyeliner and mascara from there.
Have so many choices to use from. Great products and always have good sales and a lot of items to choose from.
I really like ulta for the range of products that they have. From great high end brands to brands that are great if you are on a budget. Their isn't anything that you can't find there! I do wish they had a better membership program. I spend so much money there but never seem to get anything worth while for it.
I love the wide variety of products they offer... however it seems like the store is always a mess and disorganized.
Ulta is amazing and by far my favorite store for anything beauty related. Their selection is huge (with a spectrum of low to high-end products), and they're prices cannot be beat. They don't stop at makeup: Ulta is a one-stop-shop for makeup, hair, skin, nails, and fragrance products (and probably more). 10/10 highly recommend
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos