BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Katie B.
Mccook, NE
Ulta is a great place if you are looking to get the best of both worlds. They have drug store and high-end makeup products. You can even find indie makeup brands in a ulta. The workers are amazing and they are super helpful. I have never had a bad experience with them to this date. They have some of my favorite face masks!
Sirrah L.
I love Ulta. They have great prices and everything is easy to find. They have all the great brands too.
Francesca R.
York, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the convenience of having drugstore and higher end products in one store. Especially love that they brought in Carly Bybel's BH Cosmetics palette to make it easy for consumers to get!!
Evelyn C.
I love ulta and the way it fuses inexpensive, drugstore makeup finds with higher end products. I can pick up an affordable nail polish or lippie and splurge on something else in the same place. plus, NOTHING can beat their amazing, frequent promotions and deals. like $5 off $15 or 50% off your purchase
Katie S.
Gaithersburg, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really can't get enough of ULTA. I used to be one of those girls who would just grab make up quickly when I was already out shopping at the grocery store or drugstore- until I discovered ULTA. They really have a huge, huge range of products. Make up, hair, nails, perfumes, etc. There is always some sort of deal going on; I can't tell you how many free samples and products I've received from ULTA. Their own brand of make up is actually my go to. Their mascara is amazing and you get high quality products without paying high quality prices.
G G.
Joy to the girl!! Yes, girl Ulta is my go to. They have drug store brands, high end products and a salon where they do hair nails and facials. Ladies, let's face it we hate to drive around to different stores to get different products not offered everywhere. Ulta is the spot for all you're needs! Also, the rewards program gets you money back. I've seen people raise up to $200 in points! Love this place and the employees are great ;)
Jessica W.
Owasso, OK
A great assortment and you can catch some great deals and a lot of freebies! I however do not recommend their salon... it's about the same as a Walmart salon...
Janice C.
I love what they have, but the shopping experience here is always more stressful to me than Sephora. They have a WAY better points program, and both stores get different exclusives. I love the IT brushes for Ulta. And I got 2 for free with points. The things I don't like is they're not as helpful as Sephora, not even close. So I buy what I know I want here, and explore more at Sephora. They also won't tell you to use your points, or give you your free gifts unless you ask. The return process via mail is a pain in the butt, they "forget" to refund tax and it's not free like Sephora. Still a great store.
Haley S.
Smiths Sta, AL
This is my go to store for any beauty needs. I can always find what I am looking for within minutes. I go maybe once a week just to see what new stuff they get in or what stuff was marked down. I love good deals.
Cree W.
Palm Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loooooovee Ulta! I first discovered Ulta as a shopper and after being a loyal shopper I decided to apply for a job there and also loved being an employee there. Ulta has such a wide selection of makeup from so many different brands. They also have their own makeup brand at an affordable price. You'll always find what you're looking for at Ulta.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?