7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,416 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
LOVE Ulta! They always offer wonderful incentives and gift packages for products I love! I am constantly receiving coupons and opportunities for free samples. One of my favorite make-up stores!
Rewards system is much better than competitors, but I find the upcharge (for items that are available at drugstores, Target, etc) to be too much. I reserve my spending at Ulta for brands that are more difficult to access, such as midrange brands (Anastasia Beverly Hills, Becca).
Ulta beauty has the best sales during the holidays and online and the workers are so nice and friendly.
Love it. So much stuff. I am like a kid in a candy shop. There is so much to look at and get excites over
Best store ever. Perfect for high end and drug store so things are affordable. I like that the store has its own brand as well. The employees are always nice.
i go to ulta atleast 3 times a week. if i need help no one hesititaes. the store is always organized between drugstore and high end and hair care/nail care products. i love the acceptance of the store. and i love the vibe the workers give off
Any makeup addicts paradise! 🙌🏻🙌🏻 I love being able to discover all kinds of new products! The store is well payed out and organized. I shop here quite often and could spend hours upon hours looking at new products
I do enjoy going to Ulta. The only complaints I have about Ulta is unlike similar stores the staff don't seem as educated about the majority of the beauty lines, especially the lines that are more popular. you would think if they are helping to sell these products that they would know more. However, the store does have a wide variety and I like that they have both drug store and high end brands alike.
Ulta has almost everything I want. They carry the midrange products and more affordable products so it's easier to kill two birds with one stone instead of having to go between a drug store and a higher quality store to get everything I want. I could get in trouble when it comes to spending money here!
I love all things makeup so Ulta being a makeup store is no exception! I really like the brands they carry and the fact that they carry both high-end and drug store makeup so you get a good selection of both. The only problem I've ran into is the customer service. Everytime I go in, (different locations, too!) they aren't willing to help me and it's so hard to get someone to help me out. They always seem so snobby and rude like they are "know it all's" which really bothers me, but what can you do? Other than that, no complaints.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos