BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Lindsey W.
Atlanta, GA
I've recently started shopping at Ulta more and more due to their huge variety of products and great return policy. I love how organized the store is and that both high-end and typical drug store brands can be found there. They also run a lot of promotions and have a great rewards program.
Aurora B.
Corvallis, OR
I go to Ulta religiously. They have a wide selection of high-end and drugstore quality makeup, so it can meet anyone's needs and budget!
Candice C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased Becca foundation and urban decay at setting spray. Prices are fair and wide range of products. Need to add more higher end brands. Don't shop often because I have to drive about an hour to closest store. Workers are okay and I had to do an exchange once but it was done quickly and easily.
Donna V.
LOVE shopping here - sometimes, I'm here too much. Lol. Their points system is spectacular and I love that they carry drugstore brands as well as prestige brands.
Margaret A.
Rockville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is great because it provides a good mix of high end and affordable beauty products in store and online. I love popping in when shopping for gifts because it has everything I need to throw together a great present for a friend or family member. I love their sales, which I find better than Sephora's (even though I love both stores equally). I've gotten great deals on high end products at Ulta that I wouldn't expect to see elsewhere.
Kylia M.
Ulta is great place to shop if you are looking for high end products but also affordable drugstore products. I would recommend shopping here to everyone. The customer service was great however the workers weren't to helpful with the affordable brands. There's not many testers for the affordable brands so you may have to guess the shade you really want or need.
Kelly J.
I love Alta. The best thing is they have such a diverse group of products. Is my go to place for beauty stuff
Carla C.
Las cruces , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really ship high end make up because I'm a mother and I can't afford all that expensive stuff. When I do have some extra for myself I shop here and my experience is always the same very sweet girls very helpful.
Brandy H.
Fort Worth, TX
This store has a little bit of everything beauty wise. Great sales all the time with competitive non sale prices too !!
Virginia C.
New Brockton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the ULTA products. Great price for makeup and great products. I have used the blush, mascara and face powder.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?