7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,336 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
One of my favorite brands. They have everything I need, eyes, lips and cheeks. Perfect for all complexions.
I go to Ulta religiously. They have a wide selection of high-end and drugstore quality makeup, so it can meet anyone's needs and budget!
I love their benefit brow bar. The perfume section is always up to date. The customer service a bit pushy and they follow you around but overall not bad.
LOVE shopping here - sometimes, I'm here too much. Lol. Their points system is spectacular and I love that they carry drugstore brands as well as prestige brands.
My favorite beauty store. I love that they have high end and drug store. You can get any kind of product you need from skin, makeup, hair, cologne, bath, shaving, and more. The staff isn't always helpful, but I like being left alone when i'm shopping. I love that you can get a 30 min facial for $27 there too!
Ulta is great place to shop if you are looking for high end products but also affordable drugstore products. I would recommend shopping here to everyone. The customer service was great however the workers weren't to helpful with the affordable brands. There's not many testers for the affordable brands so you may have to guess the shade you really want or need.
The ulta brand is affordable and still good quality. The store itself is amazing. I can find everything I need plus 10 things I didn't even know I wanted. And being a part of their rewards program is great because I can earn free makeup
I don't really ship high end make up because I'm a mother and I can't afford all that expensive stuff. When I do have some extra for myself I shop here and my experience is always the same very sweet girls very helpful.
I've recently started shopping at Ulta more and more due to their huge variety of products and great return policy. I love how organized the store is and that both high-end and typical drug store brands can be found there. They also run a lot of promotions and have a great rewards program.
I love the ULTA products. Great price for makeup and great products. I have used the blush, mascara and face powder.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos