BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Karina P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love shopping at ulta they have your high manaitance section and your on the budget section. You can find anything you need specially when on the go. This place carrys all the name brand and low budget brands. You will find anything you need here.
Rekaa B.
Charlotte, NC
I love Ulta since it's so close to my house. They have cheaper affordable brands like NYX. But they also have brands like too faced or Tarte. They do have a rewards program but I heard that the points expire if u don't redeem them by a certain date.
L P.
I always enjoy shopping at Ulta. Their staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and they especially don't mind you mindlessly meandering around the store! I haven't had a bad shopping experience here, definitely recommend to others to shop at Ulta too!
Connie R.
San Antonio, TX
I love ulta! The best place to shop for all beauty needs from friendly atmosphere to professionalism...all the best quality products from name brands to affordable pricing...you can't go wrong from shopping at ulta! Will return for all beauty needs.
Brittany D.
Chatham, IL
I absolutely love ulta! You can try the products there in the store, if you buy a product and it doesn't work with your hair/skin you can return them easily (used). The staff is always helpful and friendly! Great store! I can spend hours in there :)
Cole C.
Auburn, AL
I love Ulta. although they do not give out free samples like sephora, their employee kindness makes up for it. I usually come here alot and shop for gifts and myself. I would recommend you go to sephora, but if thats not avalible ulta is amazing to!
Nicole F.
Orland Park , IL
I bought the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores pressed powder and I really like it. I have oily skin and I think it keeps me looking matte. I can definitely say it is a better quality than a drugstore powder I have used. I would recommend shopping in Ulta.
Kristen Nicole F.
Des Plaines, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that Ulta has a variety of beauty products both drugstore and high end products. I also like how Ulta has exclusive products and deals that you won't find at other stores like Sephora or retail stores. You can also find multiple beauty tools.
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like ulta because it has high end brands and drug store brand in one place! It's easier for customers to go to one place and see everything instead of driving to multiple places! Yes I will recommend shopping there, customer service is a plus too!
Keanna A.
Maitland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is your go to store for all beauty. They have a huge selection of beauty items- hair, nails, skin, perfume, ect. I like that they have both drug store and name brand. They always offer a few dollars off a certain amount for the non-name brands.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?