7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,381 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love shopping at ulta! They usually have really good deals. They have a good section on makeup and hair items
Any makeup addicts paradise! 🙌🏻🙌🏻 I love being able to discover all kinds of new products! The store is well payed out and organized. I shop here quite often and could spend hours upon hours looking at new products
I love Ulta products and the store in general. The products are well worth the money and the store offers a great variety of brands, and services!
Ulta has almost everything I want. They carry the midrange products and more affordable products so it's easier to kill two birds with one stone instead of having to go between a drug store and a higher quality store to get everything I want. I could get in trouble when it comes to spending money here!
I love Ulta and the coupons you can use there. The employees are knowledgeable to some extent but you should do some research ahead of time as well. Not all stores carry the same lines either.
Large variety of products and great prices to match. Would definitely recommend
I love Ulta makeup it's works so good. It's a bit pricey but in the end it's well worth the purchase
I LOVE ULTA. Whenever I go there I get a bit overwhelmed but that's just because they have soany options from perfume to styling tools there is EVERYTHING beauty related there!
I've never been in store, but I love shopping online. I can always find a good coupon and love their sales.
Ulta's variety of high quality hair tools is unmatched. Meeting every hair need, leaving Ulta feeling accomplished is a frequent feeling.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos