7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,488 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I personally would choose Ulta over Sephora anyway. Not only because they carry my favorite drugstore and high makeup brands, but because they are so much cheaper than Sephora. If you need makeup or are looking to explore I would definitely recommend Ulta.
I LOVE Ulta -- I love that I am able to use coupons there and get a good deal on my makeup. I also like that they carry a good array of brands. They even carry a natural makeup line called Juice Beauty. I love ALSO that they have a brow bar that I can get my eyebrows waxed at while there.
I absolutely love ulta. They have a great variety of products. Brand name and drug store brands are sold. They all of the beauty products you never know you needed! I always walk out of that store $100 poorer than I was when I walked in.
I love the sales here on my favorite products. Sephora almost never has sales so it's always awesome to go and find what I want at a cheaper price.
Ulta has everything all in one convient place. The staff is also very wonderful and helpful. Best cosmetics store.
I actually love shopping at Ulta even a little more so than Sephora. I wish they'd stock all the brands that Sephora does. The biggest advantage of Ulta is the availability of both drugstore and high end brands.
They have alot of drug store makeup and alot of high end professional makeup. They have salon hair care products also.
This store is my heaven on earth! Carries everything from drug store brand cosmetics up to prestigious brands. However, it doesn't offer a lot of the brands that I personally like. Many things I like I have to go to Sephora for, but ulta isn't just for people who spend an arm and a leg on cosmetics, it caters to all different varieties of people!
Ulta is my next stop beauty store after Sephora. Has a great selection of brand name and drug store makeup which is awesome
This store has Like everything you need! I always find great hair products here
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos