7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,408 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love ulta, so many deals and they have a huge variety. I love the quality of the products. I buy make up at least once a week and ulta is my go to store.
I love Ulta! This store is amazing. It has everything you need for beauty under one roof. I love that they have so many brands of makeup with consultants in store to help with purchasing these brands.
I never leave ulta especially cause I work there..... I love it and we carry everything from drug store to high end so I'm in love and you can pretty much buy all things there except toilet paper Lol
This store has Like everything you need! I always find great hair products here
The makup set from ulta is awesome it so good all the makeup is in there that you while need.
I love this store! Anything you can imagine and want! I love the Ulta brand but they offer many brands if you're looking for something specific. From chi to benefit you can get all of the top brands in one place!
I love Ulta. Everytime i walk in there I feel like a kid in a candy store. I always shop here. They have everything I need. It's like a 1 stop shop for all your beauty needs. Very affordable, not expensive. I qould recommend every woman shop here.
Ulta has an extremely peaceful, clean vibe inside the store. It's spacious, there's all sorts of products to check out, and I can never leave there empty handed. It's a go-to place for hair products and makeup.
I love going to Ulta when I need skincare products. They have a vast selection from lotions, to body balms, to facial cleansers. The employees are very helpful, and I have a great experience when I go there.
Ulta is very close and is my go-to shop for cosmetics and accessories. Two-faced chocolate scented bronzer. Pros: The smell of chocolate when you brush it on. Cons: None. They are sometimes out of a shade that I want/need. I would recommend shopping there!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos