BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Courtney F.
Stroudsburg , PA
I love Ulta so much! Every time I go in there I always say I'm going to buy one thing and leave but I can never do it they have so many great products to use!
Brooke B.
Olive Branch, MS
I bought some eyeshadow palettes here. The shopping experience was okay, not everything is easy to locate. The brands are mixed up, not grouped together. They could work on organizing the store a little more. But otherwise it was great. The customer service was really good and they got me in and out with exactly what I was looking for.
Ereen C.
Akron, NY
Ulta is a great store for any makeup needs. I personally love the huge selection of Maybelline and NYX items always in stock. They also carry a wide range of high end beauty. Make sure to sign up for the rewards program for free gifts with purchases!
Kylie T.
Ulta is a great store for purchasing beauty supplies for less expensive. I shop here every so often but when I do I really enjoy it. The make up is good quality and brands you would see elsewhere. I would shop here again!
Summer W.
Wilmington
Great store, it has a mix of hair products and makeup essentials. I like this store because if you are on a budget this is your stop. They carry all the latest items ,and hair products.
Lindsey H.
Los Angeles, CA
Ulta has everything I ever need. I go to the salon to get my hair cut and colored, the brow bar to keep my eyebrows perfect, and shop the store for all my beauty essentials. The prices are good and the staff is exceptional every time. I recommend the salon services to people all the time.
Kiley S.
Statesboro
Ulta is a great store for anything beauty! You can find many popular brands here, including drug store brands! They don't have every makeup brand there so do your research before you go. But they have a loyalty program and send out coupons frequently. The staff is usually very nice and knowledgeable. They love to help you find what you're looking for. I love their hair care selection too. Some ulta stores also have a benefit brow bar and this is a fabulous place to get your brows waxed, shaped and filled in!
Rebeca S.
My absolute favorite place to shop for makeup. The customer service is always on point. They also have a salon in my local ulta which is a convenient stop when I need to refresh my tips. They have a wide selection of products and even when a product hasn't been available, they always try to move mountains for the customer.
Leslie S.
Millbrook, AL
I went in Ulta for the first time ever the other day. Everyone was so helpful and the prices vary so you can find affordable products!
kendra v.
ulta has almost any beauty product you want from hair and makeup to skincare and lotions... however i feel that the store is overpriced
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.