7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,409 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I recently bought a hair styling tool. The help at Ulta were well informed and helpful in making my selection.
Ulta has everything I want from cheap dupes to high end makeup. I am never disappointed when I go in there. They are constantly restocking!
I stopped into Ulta after a haircut the other day looking for some lip plumper, as no where else seemed to have any. I was quickly helped by a woman who showed me the Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme. And seconds after trying it on, I could see results! I've fallen in love with this plumper and always apply it before lipstick and gloss. Love it!
With everything from drug store to high end makeup, this place has something for everyone! Their coupons can be found on RetailMeNot and you can save a few bucks that way. They also have a rewards program. The staff are super helpful, whether you're in there to spend $5 or $500. It's great.
Ulta. Ulta. Ulta. What can I say. Well you are truly my ride or die. I can never go wrong with you. Oh yeah and guys if you dont already know ulta's rewards program is ridiculously amazingly crazy. If you dong have a membership please guys just do me the favor and get one already because the rewards are amazing. You wont be disappointed
Staff are kind of helpful but not a lot. They are my number 1 store to go to for drug store products.
Ulta is a great store! Always so organized and everything is always stocked up! You can find almost any brand you need!
I love Ulta and the slection of makeup brands they have. They are also just a bit more affordable than their competitors.
I love the Exuviance Bionic Oxygen Facial. It literally makes my skin glow! I use it after chemical peels to even out my skin tone.
Ulta is amazing! I love how they sell anything from Nyx cosmetics to Anastasia Beverly Hills cosmetics! They have almost anything you could need. I choose to shop at Ulta when I need both high end makeup and drugstore makeup! Or even when I'm in need of shampoo I always run to Ulta to grab the Redkin frizz dismiss. I also love that Ulta always has sales or a couple dollars off your purchase!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos