7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,278 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
There is always a deal to find at Ultra, which typically gets me in a little trouble 😉
I love Alta. The best thing is they have such a diverse group of products. Is my go to place for beauty stuff
They have a good variety of high end and drugstore products. The ones in my town however seem to be short on employees and I can rarely get someone to help me.
This store has a little bit of everything beauty wise. Great sales all the time with competitive non sale prices too !!
I love to shop at ultabeauty. The best part of Ultabeauty is that they have beauty products from many makeup shops such as Clinique, maybelline, bed bath and beyond, ect.
I just love Ulta. I found out about it when my BFF told me she had been hired for their salon. So many beauty products in one place plus salon and facial services SCORE! I get all of my beauty products here. From haircare to makeup it's a beauty junkies dream. I stash away money until I need to go get my hair done or want to treat myself to a facial and while I am there I grab the essentials I need to stock up on.
Good place. Very kind people. Shop here all the time......uhhhhhhhhhh huhhhhhhh why does it gotta be so long tho?
I love ulta. They have a lot of products to choose from. I have tried their eyeshadows. They are a good product.
I love going to ulta to buy anything beauty related. They seem to almost always have things that I need. I last bought a Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge from there and of course loved it and the customer service there is always amazing to me. I've bought so many things from hair tools, makeup, styling products, etc. They have just about everything I need.
Ilya just opened up around our area. I had always heard great things about it. I finally went in and looked around. They have some amazing products. Top brands. I would shop here again.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos