BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX
I love Ulta! It's similar to Sephora but with the addition of drugstore products! Also, there is always some sale or coupon available (so awesome.) Also, their salon services are pretty great, too.
Jade M.
Livingston, AL
I love ulta. I'm able to get all the products I need and they are of good quality. I can't help but feel beautiful in them
Haley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heaven on Earth. Haha. But seriously, Ulta is amazing. I love the combination of higher end brands AND drugstore options in one place. Plus the rewards program is fan-freaking-tastic!
Hillary S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy shopping at ULTA for the variety of products they have. Their staff are always extremely knowledgeable about the products they have in stock and are very good at recommending different products based on your personal needs. I do wish they offered a few more makeup brands but other than that I love shopping here!
Morgan R.
Marquette, MI
Ulta is the one beauty store we have in my town and I absolutely love it! They always have an amazing selection and if I don't know what I'm doing then they're workers are more than willing to help me!
Kaitlyn C.
Ardmore, OK
I love how they have really good high end and drug store products. You get a wide section of everything. When I go in there someone is always there helping and I really appreciate that.
Katie H.
Tucson
Helpful knowledgeable employees. Easy to find set up of merchandise. Good prices. Find that the club membership isn't worthwhile given I don't frequent the store often.
Kena C.
Carrboro, NC
Ulta is a great store for beauty products. Really enjoy buying things from this store. Prices are reasonable and they always have what I need.
Michelle S.
Whitmire, SC
Love Ulta! Love the quality and the price is affordable. The products last and they are worth the money.
Shianne S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love having a go to place that I can find almost any product I need including make up, hair and skin care. Having such a drastic price range is a plus too!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?