7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,320 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I like the product selection. The prices vary but this store has cheaper products as well. It is a little overwhelming because of all the choices but there is more room to roam.
I love going to Ulta when I need skincare products. They have a vast selection from lotions, to body balms, to facial cleansers. The employees are very helpful, and I have a great experience when I go there.
Ulta is my secret pleasure. I go in and always come out with new products. The price range is in most part affordable. I shop there at least once a month. I like the beauty experts in the store that help...especially with helping to match foundation to my skin color!
This is my one stop shop whenever I need to pick up anything beauty. I love that they have a drugstore side and the high end Makeup side, definitely a time saver! I also make sure to pick up my soap and glory products that I simply cannot live without! Staff is always friendly and knowledgeable about their products.
I go to ulta all the time my go to for all products that I need and I have a store very close to me. I can find anything I need there 😊
One of my all time favorite places to shop for beauty supplies! Great variety and reasonably affordable prices!
I love this store I got my cover up from here and got color matched too. I will deff go back
Have so many choices to use from. Great products and always have good sales and a lot of items to choose from.
Great customer service! Prices are above average, but with above average customer service it's hard to complain.
I love this store. High end and drug store makeup available. I prefer the rewards program here to Sephora's. Ulta offers a wide variety of brands but what really makes them stand apart is the rewards program. And the fact that you get discount coupons multiple times a year (that you can apply towards prestige cosmetics). The cash back reward program also makes me more inclined to buy a specific product from them than from Sephora.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos