BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Diana L.
Macomb, IL
Recently bought some eyeshadow and pigments and I have to say they are amazing! I love the colors!
Murphy A.
honestly they're killin it in there. all the staff is always so happy and helpful no matter where i go or what i need!!!
Hannah H.
Dilworth, MN
If you like treating yourself like a queen this is the store for you. All the makeup you could ever want, plus they have hair care too! :D
Caitie B.
I love love love this store! When sephora is getting a little too expensive for you, Ulta has a all the drugstore brand makeup products your heart desires. Not to mention its own salon and eyebrow beauty bar. I love it here!
Tiffiny F.
Painesville, OH
Love to go buy make up. So when I go to work or out I look good. I'm always on a good buy. Hunt
Rachel B.
Marion, IN
I love my Naked 2 Palette. It is by far my favorite makeup purchase, and I use it everyday! I shop at Ulta a lot, since it's right down the street and great quality! I look forward to my next trip every time I leave the store!
Alexis N.
Bronx, NY
I got this beauty blender from ulta. I got it in black. It's a great tool. I cant even remember how I was blending my makeup before having this tool. All the hype around the product is true! It also minimizes the brushes you use during your makeup routine thus cutting the makeup time. I use it to apply foundation, blend my concealer, blend my contour and apply my setting powder etc. After all that process I wash it and it's back to brand new!
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
I love Ulta - it's so close to my house (luckily they recently opened because otherwise it was a 40 minute drive). I love that you can find drug store and high end makeup in the same store it really makes my makeup shopping easier. I do think their physical locations (or mine at least) doesn't have enough high end selection. But I still love Ulta.
Melissa M.
Killeen, TX
Ulta is a great store! They carry all the great hair line products for all types of hair. The best part is they carry everything the line has to offer not just one or two of the products. You get a chance to try the whole line at a reasonable price as well.
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
I love ulta for make up!! They have everything you could ever want and need from a variety of prices! They also have the salons in most stores which can be really great and helpful at times! I buy almost all of my beauty products there!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.